The Thai Society of Clinical Oncology (TSCO) is a non-profit organization, founded in 1996, with primary goals to educate medical oncologist through major cancer centers in the university hospitals and improving cancer care along with other professional societies involving in treatment and prevention of cancer. Members include 219 registered medical oncologists practicing in various levels of cancer care throughout the country. In addition to advancing education of medical oncology, TSCO is committed to provide educations for other disciplines to advance quality of cancer care in Thailand.
Vision and Mission
1. To promote the education and medical research. The main focus in the fields of oncology and related disciplines. To technical progress And to bring that knowledge advances. Used to benefit the public.
2. Published academic exchange experiences and research results among its members. Promote unity And mutual assistance
3. Disseminate knowledge about medicine. Prophylaxis And to promote public health
4. Coordinate and share ideas with other medical associations and institutions. Both at home and abroad
5. Promote and improve the coordination of medical services. The public, particularly with respect to the subject of cancer.
6. Meet for consultation In between members To find a solution to the above objectives are achieved.
Update Interesting Meeting
Jun 1-5, 2018
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
Sep 23-26, 2018
Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building, Toronto, Canada
Oct 19-23, 2018
Messe Munich, Germany
Nov 23-25, 2018
ESMO Asia 2018
Dec 4-8, 2018
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
Feb 23-25, 2018
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mar 23-24, 2018
2nd Asia-Pacific CHCA Conference 2018
Srisavarindira Building, Siriraj Hospital
Aug 3-4, 2018
Best of ASCO, Bangkok, 2018
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok
Oct 5-7, 2018
TSCO Meeting 2018
Dec 22-23, 2018
Basic Sciences 2018